Business Governance & Transactions
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Jonathan Gelber, PLLC provide practical legal representation and knowledgeable out-of-house counsel to business clients across a wide spectrum of sectors and in a variety of business matters. In the course of this practice, the firm has assisted its clients in all aspects of business governance and transactions, ranging from initiating a new business, to drafting governance documents, and executing various agreements, to include those involved in the acquisition of a business.
As the owner of a company, perhaps you are looking to expand and purchase a smaller company, or maybe you are interested in beginning to formally work with another similar company. Or, perhaps you are an individual contemplating starting your own business, and you're not exactly sure how to begin. In each of these situations, our attorneys are able to advise you and help you work towards achieving your business goals, across all spectrums of business operation.
Business Formation – Our attorneys assist clients in weighing their options and selecting the business entity that will most closely meet their needs. Once that decision has been made, we advise clients every step of the way, to include drafting their new business governance documents, and obtaining necessary registrations and/or licenses.
Contracts and Agreements – The firm has extensive experience in drafting, negotiating, and enforcing various business contracts and agreements, to include operating, shareholder, partnership, and joint venture agreements, as well as teaming and consulting agreements.
Business Transactions – Our attorneys advise and assist clients in all aspects of buying and selling business entities.
Our attorneys have assisted clients in various matters, including:
- Establishing various types of business entities
- Operating Agreements and Articles of Incorporation
- Obtaining or acquiring Tax ID numbers (EIN Numbers)
- Business sale and acquisition agreements
- License and distribution agreements
- Prime contractor, subcontractor, and teaming agreements
- Employment, contractor, and vendor agreements
- Software development agreements
- Sale of product and other commercial sale agreements
- Commercial joint venture agreements
- Non-disclosure and other proprietary rights agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Teaming and Consulting agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Registered agent services
Contact us by phone, email or fax and see if we cannot add value to your process.